Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC"

Ralph Blewitt on John Cain Jnr 1 year 2 months ago #3873

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Shocking who could ever say such a thing. what do you think Elliot Sgargeta? The FBI SEC etc charged the CBA I.T Bribery Scandal and the American Organised Crime Task Force jailed drug rinning smugglers of Reserve Bank documents in cases like US v Keila Ravelo, but Cain's people can't see anything.

Ralph Blewitt

Please read the story below.
But first l'll explain why I was not prosecuted by the Victorian police.
You see John Cain jnr is the solicitor for the DPP in the Andrews Government and was a part of the cover up of Julia Gillard Bruce Wilson fraud in Victoria.
John Cain jnr was at the Commonwealth bank in Victoria and wrote the note to the bank manager authorizing the transfer of money from one of Bruce Wilson's fraudulent accounts ($160.000.00.) when Wilson was sprung by the AWU in Victoria stealing money that did not belong to him.
John Cain jnr is hardly likely to recommend charges against me because he would be exposed and drawn into the court to explain his part in the cover up of the AWU Wilson Gillard fraud.
So the Victorian police are stopped from proceeding by John Cain jnr solicitor for the DPP in the Andrews Government.
Victorian police hand the case to WA fraud squad and here we are today.
Once again an ALP government in WA stops the case of 31xCause a Detriment to a person by fraud namely Theiss contractors.
From proceeding so as to avoid my being able to subpoena Gillard Wilson Trio Pullham and the Federal court Judge Bernard Murphy Gillards former boss at Slater and Gordon who was also a part of the cover up and was rewarded by Gillard for his silence and appointed by Gillard to the Federal court to keep his mouth shut about the dirty business. Before the court at my trial because to do so will Expose everyone's part in the fraud.
Click on the story below for the rest of this dirty cover up by the Australian Labour Party protecting their own.
The documents that show Ralph Blewitt was arrested, ready to be charged over the Gillard/Wilson Kerr St purchase
michaelsmithnews.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jail the bankers: Senator Hanson 1 year 2 months ago #3874

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Elliot Sgargetta's Submission #116 at the PJC says the legal services board engaged in an extraordinary cover up and 'spied' on politicians. Senator Hanson, who met with the advocates at Parliament and at the Royal Commission wants jail for the bankers. What are your thoughts?

www.theaustralian.com.au/business/bankin...8c6e637b3355a03c6c7e

Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC" 1 year 2 months ago #3876

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Shocking tales about the ex head of the law society

www.michaelsmithnews.com/2018/05/ralph-b...-were-dismissed.html

Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC" 1 year 2 months ago #3877

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Along with Americans with backgrounds with US military service and international fraud investigations and IT, I’m in a group of people who went to the United States’ Office of the Whistleblower in the Securities and Exchange Commission and were contacted by US law enforcement and auditors and politicians and reporters and staff from the Legal Services Board & Commission - who seemed terrified with plans to try and find out what Whistleblowers were helping the International corruption or IC division of the FBI and US law enforcement with.

I enclose proceedings prepared by Mr Nicholas Pane QC against lawyers Glenn Hodges and Mr Matthew Stirling for negligently acting in the purchase of a farm by people called Wallace & Tehan from a landlord called Mr Glenn Jones

. I wish to complain about the LSBC and in particular Mr Michael McGarvie for preparing a memorandum to Dr Peter Doherty in furtherance of the whistleblown plan to use false pretences in order to obtain information about whistleblowers and US government investigations.

In Mr McGarvie’s memorandum he claims that Mr Jones was evicted. Mr Jones was not evicted at all. Mr Pane QC says Jones sold the farm to Wallace at a meeting with lawyers and barristers.

Inventing a fake eviction story during FBI investigations looks unethical to lay people.

I believe Mr McGarvie and his LSBC carried out the whistle blown plans which are in Victorian Ombudsman file C/15/12,800 and which the Victorian Ombudsman was informed that the LSBC’s staff were concerned that they would be implicated in interference in international anticorruption investigations by the FBI that had arrested Commonwealth Bank executives from the IT department as summarised in the US SEC prosecution of Jon Waldron (who is not be confused with my Americans who are banking with the Commonwealth Bank’s Auckland Savings Bank).

The Victorian Ombudsman’s opinion in her email filed at the front page or cover of Submission 2 at the very apt Foreign Bribery Inquiry clearly says that she believes there was corrupt conduct in the LSBC. Covering upcorupt conduct seems unethical for a legal ethics board to do.

I believe Mr Michael McGarvie and his officials and staff engaged in conduct which is unethical.

I also concur with the opinion in Submission 116 at the Parliamentary Joint Inquiry into Engineered Loan Defaults where it states that the LSBC may have engaged in perversion of the course of justice and engaged in an extraordinary cover-up of the tipoffs from its own staff about their reluctance to try and find out what their own clientele, like myself, were assisting the FBI and SEC with. I believe Mr Howard Bowles, who had threatened me at the time with imprisonment, new that Mr Jones was not evicted and new that Mr Jones was a landlord and new that landlords are not evicted. I believe Mr Bowles and his colleagues invented false pretences for improper purposes to cover up for the fact that Mr Bowles himself, well before arrests were made by US law enforcement of Commonwealth Bank executives and a smuggling racket of Reserve Bank documents, is mentioned in whistleblower reports and is one of the leakers as claimed by Mr Jones and his complaints about Mr Howard Bowles.
I enclose a ruling by His Honour Justice Randall. According to His Honour, Mr Jones was a landlord who sold his interests to his tenant who was represented by Hodges and Stirling. The landlord was not evicted. Mr Howard Bowles must have a mental health problem and should not practice law and, also, should not threaten to imprison US SEC Protected Disclosers during international law enforcement investigations into Mr Howard Bowles attempts to obtain information about US SEC Protected Disclosers. In addition to Mr Bowles improperly parting information as alleged by Mr Jones, Mr Bowles seems to have protected Hodges and Stirling from ethical consequences of acting for years while conflicted and covering up their negligent legal work in their negligent purchase by the tenants. As everyone knows, lawyers have a conflict of interest and should stop acting if they are negligent rather than covering up their negligence with long-running and expensive litigation that makes them a lot of money.
I also notice that Justice Randall says that negligent lawyers should not be witnesses. I am very upset that Mr Howard Bowles did not take action against this Hodges and Stirling. I’m also even more upset that Mr Bowles did not take action against lawyers from Gadens and Mr Adam Segal who continued to act for the National Australia Bank and even claimed that the NAB exoneration of them from overarching ethical obligations to the court. I think Mr Bowles should be thoroughly investigated for defaming Mr Jones with a story that he was evicted, putting forward a false story to this Dr Peter Doherty, and using false pretences to try and obtain information about US SEC Protected Disclosers while protected Disclosers were assisting US law enforcement to prosecute Commonwealth Bank executives who had an account in David Cohen’s Auckland Savings Bank while the legal services board and commission’s KPMG accountants were aware that US law enforcement would take a very harsh view of Australian banks that engage in frauds on, according to US Prosecutor Eileen Decker, American computer companies like those who reported adverse consequences being Computer Science Corporation, Hewlett-Packard and D XC Technology.
I was on ABC TV in 2014 in an episode which called for the Royal Commission, complained about the bankers’ so-called mediation scheme called FOS, and wanted regulators like ASIC put on to the witness box at A Royal Commission. The episode also want an investigation into overnight rate rigging which the Australian banks have recently admitted to. I believe Mr Howard Bowles invented false pretences to cover up the fact that his improper disclosures to questionable characters during covert operations by US law enforcement were investigated and resulted in US law enforcement wanted to know more about, for example, the hush deed that Mr Howard Bowles and his board and commission sent me to a court house to get on condition that my Americans called Waldron did not assist US law enforcement. I concur with the Victorian ombudsman’s view that the LSBC engages in corrupt conduct.
In early 2015 I carbon copied Ms Pakula and her admin team with the IC unit of the FBI. I am shocked and amazed that Mr McGarvie claims that the investigations were nonsensical and fanciful. I’m also shocked that he advised the Victorian Opposition Minister that he had no knowledge of the investigations. Which is it? The other knew about it and pretended that landlords are evicted and came up an excuse that he thought things were nonsensical or fanciful, or he had no knowledge whatsoever. Given that he typed up words like FBI and SEC in his memorandum to Dr Doherty, I believe he was well aware that landlords are not evicted and I believe he was well aware that he carried out intentions to abuse his public office for the purpose of finding out what US SEC protected Disclosers were assisting the international anticorruption law enforcement agents of the US government.
I also believe the LSBC owes compensation to people if it improperly divulges information maliciously as has been found by former Queensland crime and corruption commission Chairman Dr Alex Douglas MP and by bank reform now’s Dr Branson. Dr Branson notified the SEC that he believed the SEC engaged in corrupt conduct and was witnessed tampering and perverting the course of justice. I require compensation from the LSBC on open and honest terms without any gagging clauses so that the FBI or whoever can extradite more people than simply the Commonwealth Bank’s Mr Keith Hunter and Mr Jon Waldron. Obviously I do not care if US law enforcement carts the whole legal service board and commission away to US federal prisons for complicitly aiding and abetting criminals of interest to the US Organised Crime Drug Enforcement Agency and the International corruption division of the FBI. I want restorative justice and appropriate amounts of financial compensation.

Jennie Paluka's customer Suzi Burge says: 1 year 2 months ago #3878

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear CBA - To Discredit an Innocent mum, you need to do better than the lies you told to a Journalist today....

Your one GOOD admission to him was that YES.. I did have a 'Maladministration in Lending' verdict from FOS and that you shouldn't have lent me the money. Hallelujah!

So with the above admission.... I can expect a meeting in regards to restitution very soon?

Thankfully the Journalist came back to me for comment and I asked him to get the CBA to put their mostly 'false' comments in writing. Surprise... Surprise .... their answers changed.

Among many of the Porky Pies that were told were: that they did not take possession of my Investment property, they didn't know who did, but thought it was the ATO. OMG

Said I didn't offer to sell the Investment Property to pay the Business Loan off, to save the Commercial Property and my 2 businesses so that I had an income to be able to pay the remaining loan.... OMG

That my Ex was on Parole.... EEEK... couldn't be further from the truth.

When it was asked of CBA to put it in writing, it changed to Oh she had 2 investment Properties and yes we did take one (wrong I only had one and why say the ATO took the other one?) and that the Parole referred to my Ex's 3 month trial in work? Why would you even mention that?

I have a document and proof of everything I have been subjected to at your evil hands. I am not afraid to publish those documents as you know!

Michael Smith News 1 year 2 months ago #3879

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
AWU bagman Ralph Blewitt cries foul as case dropped
Former union bagman Ralph Blewitt in Perth. Picture: Colin Murty.
Former union bagman Ralph Blewitt in Perth. Picture: Colin Murty.

The Australian
12:00AM May 26, 2018

Former union bagman Ralph Blewitt says 31 fraud charges against him were suddenly dropped this week after he signalled an intention to subpoena 593 “incriminating” documents and to call Julia Gillard and a Federal Court judge as witnesses.

Speaking outside the Perth District Court yesterday after the charges were formally withdrawn, Mr Blewitt said he was “bloody annoyed” at the collapse of the case because it meant those guilty of crimes in the long-running affair were now unlikely to ever be prosecuted.

The court was told admissions made by Mr Blewitt to the trade unions royal commission would not be admissible in the case, which related to the alleged embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars from an Australian Workers Union slush fund. The charges were withdrawn due to “no reasonable prospect of conviction”.

Although Mr Blewitt had ­admitted his involvement in the scandal, he pleaded not guilty to the 31 fraud charges because he said he was “purely and simply a bagman”.

The AWU slush fund was set up in the early 1990s by then union boss Bruce Wilson with legal assistance from Ms Gillard, who was his girlfriend at the time. Money from the AWU Workplace Reform Association was used to partly fund the purchase of a house in the Melbourne suburb of Fitzroy in 1993. The association was supposed to promote training and safety on construction sites.

Ms Gillard has repeatedly and vehemently denied knowing the fund was to be used in a fraud.

The royal commission found she had been “casual and haphazard” in her work at law firm Slater & Gordon but had not committed offences, and was not aware of Mr Wilson’s conduct.

Mr Blewitt yesterday said he had lined up a senior barrister to run the case and had begun moves to subpoena 593 documents held by the Director of Public Prosecutions. “I suspect the reason these charges have been dropped today is that they do not want me to get access to those 593 incriminating documents that have vital information in them that would go to the heart of additional crimes committed by parties involved in the AWU fraud,” he said.

Mr Blewitt said he had planned to call Mr Wilson, Ms Gillard and a former Slater & Gordon solicitor, Bernard Murphy, who is now a Federal Court judge, to give evidence.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us