Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Whistleblower Van Woude

Whistleblower Van Woude 8 months 1 week ago #3335

• Scrag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
*BRN EXCLUSIVE* Financial industry WHISTLEBLOWER lifts the lid on 16 years of bank scandals and abuses. This could be what tips pollies over into fully understanding that a Royal Commission is inevitable and essential.

With 16 years of experience in the Australian banking and finance sector, Pieter Van Der Woude gives you his insider story of how bankers operate.

>> www.bankreformnow.com.au/node/343... See More

Whistleblower's Explosive Revelations | | Bank Reform Now Australia
Whistleblower's Explosive Revelations | | Bank Reform Now Australia
See more at BANKREFORMNOW.COM.AU

CommentShare
Top Comments
602 You, Dario Pappalardo, Suzi Burge and 599 others
291 shares
Comments
Nemo Lacessit
Write a comment...

Bank Reform Now
Bank Reform Now Narev won't be too happy today ... and neither will Thorburn >> www.smh.com.au/.../comminsure-is-like-an-episode...
CommInsure is like an episode of Yes Minister
smh.com.au
Like · Reply · 16 · March 8 at 9:06am
View 4 more replies
Bank Reform Now
Bank Reform Now Andrew - how likely is it that Americans can rise up and demand real reforms to the corrupt / criminal system that has been imposed upon them?
Like · Reply · 2 · March 9 at 6:41am
Andrew Reagan
Andrew Reagan I have my doubts. A lot of distractions both with nonsense. However we have seen a surge in protests nothing like we had during Nam but there's been protest by the new man in charge as it pertains to his treatment and comments about women and him being buddy buddy with the fossil fuels industry and him signing off on the OK to build the pipeline through native American reservation. You know the place where they were forcefully relocated to during the 1800s? So it's possible we will see a raise up but I still have my doubts. Good thing is some too big to fail institutions withdrew financial support for the pipeline. Because they had angry customers. Which is baby steps but definitely a start. Long way to go. Must remain on top of these situations. A lot of corruption in a lots of sectors all at once. It's a mess.
Like · Reply · 2 · March 9 at 6:58am
Bank Reform Now
Bank Reform Now Andrew - keep in touch - we are working on something that might catch on in the States. It's a three step reform program which packs a punch that supports people getting a fair go. Our rulers won't like .... as we say over here "tough luck..!!"
Unlike · Reply · 2 · March 9 at 9:09am · Edited
Nemo Lacessit
Write a reply...

Hope Smith
Hope Smith This is the first article in years that has mentioned the crooked dealings of RAMS/WESTPAC! Grateful the crooks are under the spotlight finally! Bring on those jail terms!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us