OK are you stuck with how to do your submission to the Royal Commission into Banking Misconduct?
Here is a summary from Leon Ashby
The Royal commission will give people who have been treated unfairly by a bank or its agents an opportunity to put the facts of their case to the commission.
I encourage people to look at the terms of reference, and then consider making a submission
The approach that I believe would assist the commission best would be.
• A dot point summary (a few pages only) of where the banks and its agents etc have done things wrong either legally or morally or contrary to their code of conduct.
• A copy of documents supporting the wrong doing. (easily referenced so the commission can see which documents support each point in the summary)
• The names of people and their positions who you believe the commission should require come in an answer questions
• A list of the questions the commission should ask them
· Any recommendations you have to make the banking system work better (e.g. a tribunal system to deal with past cases at no cost to the customer)
In my view, this approach makes the Royal Commissions job easier, so it can see which cases appear to need investigation.
Also is attached info on a seminar in Townsville on Feb 1st & 2nd to assist anyone wanting to put a submission into the Banking Royal commission
Leon Ashby| Operations Manager Canberra
Senator Fraser Anning for Queensland
S 1 32 Parliament House Canberra 2600
Here also is the Terms of Reference for the Royal Commission so that you can address this appropriately:
If you are having trouble some of us may be able to help you... send your question through via the page and members will assist where they can!
Terms of Reference
On 14 December 2017, the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, His Excellency General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC (Retd), appointed former High Court Judge, the Honourable Kenneth Madison Hayne AC QC, to inquire into and report on misconduct in the banking, superannuation an...
The administrator has disabled public write access.