Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Tasmanian Land Titles Act s146 (2) removed

Tasmanian Land Titles Act s146 (2) removed 1 week 2 days ago #4137

• DesiredUserName
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tasmanian Land Titles Act s146 (2) removed 1 week 2 days ago #4138

• DesiredUserName
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
TASMANIA ...... When did Justice become something that 'MUST' be swept under the carpet?

Most of you know my thoughts on the Lands Title Act of Tasmania and specifically Section 146. The Banks and their many Barristers and Solicitors use this act to take possession of your property.

It took me some time to delve into 146 to see what the act was all about. To my surprise s146.2 of the act gave me the right to show cause why the banks should NOT take possession. As a self represented litigant (prior to knowing this part of the act) I had lodged a defense against the banks.in regards to the possession of my properties. To my surprise AsJ Holt 'ORDERED' me, if I wanted to set aside or vary the loan contract, to start a new action against the bank. This made no sense to me and especially when I became aware of s146.2. Surely defending in the one action makes sense and would save the Court's much time?

My right to show cause, I allege, was eroded by an order to make what can only be see as a part in the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' whereby I was ordered to take a step to the right and suffer the consequences! Boy did I suffer... my humanitarian rights for a fair trial were removed!

My matter has never been heard in any Court in Australia, although the Commonwealth Bank of Australia continually state that the High Court of Australia, the Federal Court of Australia and the Tasmanian Supreme Court have all dismissed my matters. All they dismissed was my request for an injunction! They continue to make False and Misleading statements to this day.

Of course I have been extremely vocal on this and of course any other matter that is clearly not in the interest of Justice!

Can you imagine how I felt when a good friend asked me could I give her a link to the appropriate Lands Title Act in which I have always referred to, only to discover that section 146.2 has NOW been 'OMITTED'.

Apparently the courts are underfunded and people rarely reply to summons and so it is a waste of time....

Apparently if the person that has been wronged is vocal enough to point out where the Courts have erred in law and how she has not been able to show cause... let's just remove the part of the act? WOW... what about the people that have the right to show cause in the future?

The people will be the Judge here...

dpipwe.tas.gov.au/…/office-…/no-11-2018-land-titles-act-1980

Below is the Parliament FACT SHEET or should I say FACT SHIT!

www.parliament.tas.gov.au/…/22_of_2018-Fact%20Sheet.…
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.932 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us