Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Osiam's story

Osiam's story 7 months 2 weeks ago #4225

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
A repost for those who didn't catch it last time.
Osiam Dav
17 December 2018 at 04:42 ·

AFTER MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS, I'M BACK HOME WITH MY DOG!! THIS TIME IT'S FOR GOOD!!!

Went to Landgate on Thursday and picked up the latest copy of the Certificate of Title and the Search History back to 2002.
It clearly shows that I am the Proprietor and the bank has made no attempt to Register a "Mortgagee In Possession" or their Property Seizure and Sale Order since obtaining it back in January this year, 2018..
They also haven't registered anything at all over the properties of mine they sold in Broomehill. Watch this space... Broomehill is going to become the noose around the neck of bad banking practice!!!

I made my entry through the boarded up window (courtesy of the bank) around 9pm on Sunday night and thats when the alarm started going off... so I ignored it and opened the main front door. Busted my way out through the fly-screen "security" door then replaced the lock in the main door. All the time the alarm was still going off and the little wireless thingy was beeping away like a bunch of birds at feeding time! Manage to replace the lock in the main door after a bit of trouble, about 1/2 an hour standing in the open out the front and still no response to the alarm... so I left, locking the main door behind me.
Following day, I went back and started replacing the lock on the security door. The alarm started screaming at the world again and I was just about to do something about it when the police arrived.
Not really unexpected under the circumstances.... middle of the day, man standing in doorway of house fiddling with the lock, jemmy bar and tools scattered around...
Took about three minutes showing them the Title, History and drivers license complete with the current address and my face clearly shown. As soon as they were satisfied I was the owner of the land they started to leave but just before he left, the officer suggested I "Do something about that alarm".
Well, I jammed a screwdriver under the main alarm bit and levered it right off the wall, screws, wall plugs and all and taught it how to swim in the rapidly filling sink.... Poor alarm.... couldn't swim!!! Went quiet all of a sudden too!!
Now why didn't I think of that before.

You may be reading this and be thinking... He's flipped out, gone a little crazy and you're probably half right, the other half is the half bottle Vodka I'm trying to drink tonight by way of a mini celebration with my dog. He's had four walks in the park this week for the first time in over four months and we're both loving it. Personally, I'm loving being home again, sure beats the garage but hey, at least it was out of the weather!!

This re-possession was planned to happen, and did happen the day before my meeting with (Name suppressed) representing Brian Hartzer, CEO of Westpac.
You may remember, I wrote to him requesting a meeting but he knocked me back saying I had already been through FOS and the Supreme Court so there was nothing further to discuss.
That was when I put the complaint in about the auctioneer trying to sell my home without my consent to the Consumer Protection people.
Soon after, I received an email from the bank asking if I'd be prepared to attend a meeting and I responded in the affirmative, asking the guy to bring copies of the banks proof of my identification and copies of my mortgages.
I won't go into great detail here about what happened in the meeting but suffice to say, I started by explaining to this bloke that his bank had lent money to someone they hadn't personally identified, who was somewhere off the west coast of Africa. He had not lodged a tax return in Australia for 27 years and his only proof of income was a letter from someone else they had never personally identified.
That letter turns out to be an easily proved forgery (I won't point any fingers but the evidence is very clear who would earn the most commission...) and it was "uttered" to the bank by the broker at the insistence of a bank employee.
Needless to say the guy was wide eyed with amazement but when I mentioned that it seemed the broker had not only defrauded me but she had also defrauded the bank he stopped and turned to his assistant saying "It's beginning to appear that way."
Of course, If they blame the broker for the fraud of uttering forged documents to the bank, the bank can apologise to me for her bad behaviour, pay me out and sue her for the damages without having to face me and my claims in court.
They especially don't want Securitisation rearing its ugly head!

I took three other people with me to the meeting. No names here but they are three extremely well informed people, the best I know in the fields not restricted to Securitisation, Financial Instruments and pretty much everything surrounding what these bastards have been doing to us through the courts and how they use the courts to manipulate Landgate and how the whole thing is just smoke, mirrors and deception.
Between the four of us, we shocked the guy, nailed him to the wall and told him what was going on in the real world.
It is going to be very interesting to see what comes next.

I've already gone way past where I wanted to go at 4am in the morning so please forgive me the long blurble.
However, CHECK YOUR TITLE. Even now, 4 months AFTER I was removed from my home, MY NAME IS STILL ON THE TITLE!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us