Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Susan Richardson's story

Susan Richardson's story 3 months 4 weeks ago #4326

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

File Attachment:

File Name: susanrichardsonBAC.OpenLetter04.14.2019.pdf
File Size: 30 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: susanrichardsonBAC.TimeLine.pdf
File Size: 71 KB

susanrichardsonpicbrn.jpg

Susan has six months to live - cancer is going to take her. She lives in America. If she wasn't done over by the corrupt banking and political systems things would be very different for her. She sent us her story -

On November 20, 1965, one week after my twentieth birthday, I arrived at Idlewild Airport from London. I was a brand new immigrant in the land of opportunity and no free lunch. I was excited and ready to pursue my American dream.

Between then and now I have mostly pursued entrepreneurial endeavors. This, by nature of entrepreneurship, involved some successes and some losses, and many lessons. I have matched my Social Security payments, and matched countless employees Social Security payments, over the years.

I remember the Sunday section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, where the young people killed in Vietnam were memorialized with a small portrait. Dozens; every week. I remember 1968 when we lost Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy, followed by 1969 when we successfully landed men on the moon. I remember looking through the boards at the big hole in the lower Manhattan bedrock, that was to be the foundation of the World Trade Center. I stood there again in 2002 and cried.

I watched the biggest parade in Atlanta history when the Braves lost the World Series to the Twins. I watched again when they won against the Indians in 1995.

I love this country. I loved it's promise. However the last 9 years of hell have given me an education I truly wish I didn't need. Nothing prepared me for the fraud wrought on Americans by the Too Big To Fail (TBTF) banks. 20 million foreclosures. 20 million families destroyed.

Suicides, cancer, PTSD, heart attacks, broken families, homelessness. Life savings decimated.

Even more stunning is the total failure of regulators to stop the fraud. Regulators and elected officials are, by oath, sworn to protect us. Unfortunately, this is not the case. OCC, FBI, SIGTARP, DOJ, CFPB have all, with intent or not, aided and abetted the TBTF banks. Thieves are everywhere, but in no other country do they achieve the positions of power and influence as they do here. Let's be more intolerant.

So, I must remind you of the Founder's promise:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

9 years of the end of my life stolen. My life savings stolen. My equity stolen. My credit rating destroyed. My health destroyed. I am not an anomaly. I am not a mistake. I know hundreds in the same position.

This should go everywhere. Every regulator. Every elected official in the House Finance Committee. Stop the fraud. Bring back Glass Steagall. Jail the banksters. This is the America the Founders feared.

BRN thanks Susan for reaching out and we hope something can happen which eases her distress and pain.

It's the same story in Australia and the rest of the world. People need to get over their differences and unite to bring about big picture reforms. Only mass action can do it. All bank victims need proper remediation. All citizens must be able to trust the system.

#auspol #AusVotes19 #BankVictimsVote #OzElection19 #SUMIR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us