Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Wayne Styles wants information

Wayne Styles wants information 3 months 3 weeks ago #4330

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hi Craig & fellow bank warriors,

You are doing a great job with your hounding of Senators, MP's bank executives & the like, keep up the good work, the pressure is getting to these Banking criminals.

On another angle, I have been in contact with the USA’s Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the FBI (and I am officially registered as a FBI whistleblower), and have handed them reports on how the banks have been de-frauding AMERICAN investors by selling SECURITIZED sub-prime loans to American investors & Pension Funds, hence why there are 4 x big American Pension funds suing the CBA.

This has been going on since at least before 2006 / 2007 when APRA did a detailed analysis & report - but then buried that report & covered it up, & refused to publish it as it would be too damaging for these criminal banks.
Stephen Long (investigative reporter) at ABC exposed this report detailing APRA’s deception (which I have copied & pasted below) would be an incredibly great piece of information for us to get hold of.

As we all know, government, APRA, ASIC, FOS & all the others have been covering up this fraud for years. They are part of the protection Racket.

I have been talking to the head of the SEC and the head of the Office of The Whistleblower and I need to get hold of any reports etc that help to prove that this has been going on for a long time & that Bank executives, APRA , ASIC, FOS etc KNEW that this was going on.

If anybody can find any info or reports that may help us to prove this, please forward them to me & I will forward them onto the U.S SEC & FBI.

Wayne Styles, Gold Coast Queensland

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:04:00 PM
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us