Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC"

Texas Teachers and the Terror Law Scandal 1 year 1 month ago #4323

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Texas Teachers Retirement System and CALstrs and PERA are in the class action over the CBA counterterrorism and moneylaundering scandal.
barrforeignsoilfbibarkerjones.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC" 1 year 4 weeks ago #4331

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Natassia Chrysanthos
By Natassia Chrysanthos
UpdatedApril 15, 2019 — 3.10pmfirst published at 9.58am

Australia's competition watchdog has entered an agreement with the United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation to strengthen its work combating anti-competitive behaviour.

Australian Competition and Consumer Commission chairman Rod Sims said the watchdog was aiming to put two to three cartel cases before the court each year, and would be leveraging its relationship with the FBI to improve its investigative techniques. The ACCC is currently investigating 10 local cartel cases.
ACCC chairman Rod Sims says its relationship with the FBI has deepened in recent years.

ACCC chairman Rod Sims says its relationship with the FBI has deepened in recent years.Credit:Dominic Lorrimer

The memorandum of co-operation signed this week allows the ACCC and the FBI to exchange expertise and staff for the detection, investigation and prosecution of criminal competition offences.

Mr Sims said the arrangement between the agencies was "certainly rare" and he was not aware of similar relationships.
Advertisement
Related Article
The price fixing allegedly occurred at businesses across Sydney and Melbourne.
Currencies
Bank directed price-fixing cartel to set rates on currency transfers, police claim

"When [the relationship] is formal, that’s a higher level blessing and it sends a message to everyone in the organisation that this is important, and requests that go both ways need to be dealt with," he said.

Mr Sims said there were "significant benefits" for the ACCC in exchanging intelligence with the FBI and learning how the US organisation conducted investigations and dealt with witnesses.

He also said there would be an increase in the exchange of personnel between the agencies.

"The extent of exchanges will certainly increase, because we can learn a lot off them and they are keen to deepen the relationship with us," he said.

The agencies have collaborated on previous ACCC cartel investigations, including its air cargo case, which began in 2006 and investigated more than 40 airlines, and its shipping cases.

The memorandum complements an existing intergovernmental agreement between Australia and the US, under which the ACCC and various competition law enforcement bodies such as the FBI, Department of Justice and Fair Trade Commission in the US co-operate.

It follows a visit to Washington DC by Mr Sims and ACCC executive general manager Marcus Bezzi in March.

Section Chief J.J. Jimenez of the FBI’s criminal investigative division said the memorandum codified the existing relationship between the FBI and ACCC, and was an opportunity for increased information and resource sharing.

“Combating anti-trust is critical to both the US and Australian economies, and vigorous investigative co-operation is vital in detecting and eliminating anti-trust conspiracies,” he said.

Jennie Paluka says "report McGarvie to IBAC" 1 year 3 weeks ago #4334

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
The following information was submitted on the Victorian Ombudsman website:
Your Details

Are you making an anonymous
complaint?
No
Can your details be provided to a third party?
Title Mr
First Name Jim & Debbie
Surname Barker
Gender Male
Country AU
State/Territory VIC
Postcode 3500
City Mildura
Address (Line 1) 18 Tower Garden
Address (Line 2)
Address (Line 3)
Phone (Business Hours) 0435423636
Phone (After Hours)
Phone (Mobile)
E-mail Address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Other Details

Are you complaining on behalf of someone? No
Title Mr
First Name
Surname
State/Territory
Postcode
City
Address (Line 1)
Address (Line 2)
Address (Line 3)
Phone (Business Hours)
Phone (After Hours)
Phone (Mobile)
E-mail Address

What are you complaining about?

Which agency are you complaining about? Shirley Joseph Legal Services Board
Details of your complaint Your file C 15 12800. My dear brother in Texas is really best of friends with George Bush Jr, the former US President. Our group of "whistleblowers" went to the SEC Office of the Whistleblower to report the legal board's role in assisting a Ms Amanda Tehan and suspected criminals to find out about international investigations into crime rings, like Patrick Tehan QC's clients in the Bill Jordanou Crime Ring. (He's in jail for 12 years because IT WAS ALL TRUE). Shirley Joseph wanted Whistleblower Reports and names of US politicians in 2014 before the FBI swooped on the Commonwealth Bank's computer division and found "IT WAS ALL TRUE". Dennis Sgargetta was right to report her intentions to you before she carried out her intentions.
Have you complained to the agency? Yes
When was your last contact with the
agency?
1/01/2009 12:00:00 AM
Why wasn't your complaint resolved? Shirley Joseph covered up for the criminals
Copy of agency's response
What outcome are you seeking? Compensation for the shareholders in the CBA and all victims of Jordanou's ponzi scheme.
File Upload (File 1)
File Upload (File 2)
File Upload (File 3)
File Upload (File 4)
File Upload (File 5)

Other Information

Will you be sending other relevant
supporting documents by mail?
No
Is english your first language? Yes
If No, what is your first language?
Are you Aboriginal or Torris Strait Islander? Yes
Do you require an interpreter or other form
of assistance?
No
If yes, specify interpreter language
Other assistance you require
Your age range 60+
How did you hear about the Victorian
Ombudsman?
Referral by MP
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:39:00 AM
Anonymous said...

The seventh round of public hearings will be held in Sydney at the Lionel Bowen Building, 97-99 Goulburn Street, from
Monday 19 November to Friday 23 November, and in Melbourne at the Commonwealth Law Courts Building, 305 William Street, from Monday 26 November to Friday 30 November.

The seventh round of public hearings will focus on causes of misconduct and conduct falling below community standards and expectations by financial services entities (including culture, governance, remuneration and risk management practices), and on possible responses, including regulatory reform. The hearings will also consider the role of ASIC and APRA in supervising the actions of financial services entities, deterring misconduct by those entities, and taking action when misconduct may have occurred.

The Commission presently intends to deal with these issues through the entities set out below. Entities are named in alphabetical order and not in the order in which the evidence of those entities will be heard:

AMP Limited
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
Australian Securities and Investments Commission
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Macquarie Group Limited
National Australia Bank Limited
Westpac Banking Corporation
Monday, November 05, 2018 2:07:00 AM
Anonymous said...

Hi Craig & fellow bank warriors,

You are doing a great job with your hounding of Senators, MP's bank executives & the like, keep up the good work, the pressure is getting to these Banking criminals.

On another angle, I have been in contact with the USA’s Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the FBI (and I am officially registered as a FBI whistleblower), and have handed them reports on how the banks have been de-frauding AMERICAN investors by selling SECURITIZED sub-prime loans to American investors & Pension Funds, hence why there are 4 x big American Pension funds suing the CBA.

This has been going on since at least before 2006 / 2007 when APRA did a detailed analysis & report - but then buried that report & covered it up, & refused to publish it as it would be too damaging for these criminal banks.
Stephen Long (investigative reporter) at ABC exposed this report detailing APRA’s deception (which I have copied & pasted below) would be an incredibly great piece of information for us to get hold of.

As we all know, government, APRA, ASIC, FOS & all the others have been covering up this fraud for years. They are part of the protection Racket.

I have been talking to the head of the SEC and the head of the Office of The Whistleblower and I need to get hold of any reports etc that help to prove that this has been going on for a long time & that Bank executives, APRA , ASIC, FOS etc KNEW that this was going on.

If anybody can find any info or reports that may help us to prove this, please forward them to me & I will forward them onto the U.S SEC & FBI.

Wayne Styles, Gold Coast Queensland
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 9:04:00 PM
Anonymous said...

Dennis sgargetta says Gaden's Mr Pringle was aware of RICO in Febr 2015. RICO's even used against the Vatican according to the news so why would the Austtralian 'Powers That Be inthe Victorian Legal Board disagree??? "The suit also claims that the bishops and the Vatican violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, aimed at organized crime, because the bishops engaged in federal mail fraud and wire fraud in the cover-up of abuse. The Catholic Church in the U.S. is an “unincorporated association” and therefore qualifies as an organization that can be held to RICO standards, it states.

The plaintiffs are seeking “compensatory damages, economic damages, punitive damages, RICO treble damages, medical monitoring, pre- and post-judgment interest, and attorneys’ fees, litigation expenses, and court costs.”
Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:00:00 AM
Shareholders said...

3 Bruce Highway Bowen QLD 4805

7/Jan/2019

The Victorian Ombudsman

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dear Mr Mitchell

Claim for compensation from the Legal Services Board and Commission of Victoria for using its public office to obtain information about political campaigns and tv shows in Queensland.

I wish to complain about the LSBC in Victoria and get compensation.

I have had Pauline Hansen and George Christiansen personally come to my property to discuss things like getting a Royal Commission into the banks.

I have been published in mainstream news as far away as the BBC’s International News Service.

I have attended Parliament House where people like Wayne Swan, Bob Katter, and Pauline Hansen walked across the lawn to catch up with bank victims who wanted the Royal Commission to extend into bank law firms, bank receivers, bank estate agents, bank boards and the regulatory authorities like APRA (whose Ms Bennett sits on the Victorian LSBC and might have good reason for trying to find out what her own clientele were assisting US law enforcement’s International Corruption investigators with).

I have had banking officials from around the world stay here, and I was dealing with people including politicians regarding the scandalous ANZ/Landmark affair which featured on 60 Minutes and also ended up at the Royal Commission.

I notice that one of the customers of the LSBC, Mr Elliot Sgargetta, informed Treasury that he was dumbfounded when the 60 Minutes program all came true and had the CEO of the ANZ, Mr Mike Smith, travel all the way to Queensland to apologise to the bank victim Charlie Phillot. Not only did the bank act appallingly as shown on 60 Minutes, but the Royal Commission also questioned the bank’s Mr Steinberg about the same 60 Minutes series on Charlie Phillot . I believe the LSBC was spying on the show by trying to find out about its clientele like Mr Sgargetta noted. As me, and many others, worked hard to get shows up on places like 60 Minutes, I think I should be compensated by the LSBC’s attempts to, I feel, spy on people and shoot the show down.

I would like a thorough investigation of the LSBC and I note that Mr Sgargetta’s complaint says that he objected to the LSBC using its position to investigate what was known to Whistleblowers who went to the SEC and FBI to report things like the LSBC’s attempts to obtain information about politicians and investigative reporters and advocates like myself who wanted tv shows to get up on the air around the world, like the BBC I was on.

I also seek compensation from the LSBC. Apparently in the past your officials directed victims to go to the very same LSBC to seek compensation from it first, but Mr Sgargetta says that the LSBC told him to leave them alone even after “It All Came True” and US law enforcement arrested bank executives. Please ask the LSBC for compensation. I do not want to deal directly with them especially as they probably have a conflict of interest if they use their government office in Victoria to spy on political groups in Queensland and politicians and reporters’ investigations.

I’ve cc’d Pauline Hanson, George Christensen and Fraser Anning and the Sgargettas because I believe that Victorian officials have no business trying to get information about elections in Queensland.

I’ve also cc’d Spencer Murray’s Whistleblowers in Rockhampton and 4 Corner’s Nick McKenzie and 60 Minutes reporters of the ANZ/Landmark and CBA Townsville Stories.

Yours faithfully

Brett Fallon ^1 + 0468316799
Wednesday, January 09, 2019 2:02:00 AM
Anonymous said...

New new "FOS" called AFCA might re-open old cases bck to 1/1/2008 if you're interested in seeking redress The new head Ombudsman is said to be emailable at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. There might also be non financial loss like damages for mental trauma that you can ask about.
Friday, April 26, 2019 7:58:00 AM

Bundy & Uranium One 1 year 3 weeks ago #4337

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
What do those who now Cliven Bundy think?

Shari Dovale

Uranium One has finally hit the national media stage. It is a scandel that could take down the Clintons once and for all.

Left-leaning The Hill is being credited with breaking the story, though it goes back to 2009. The media cannot stop talking about it, and the undercover FBI agent that has been gagged from talking to Congress about the details.

The Obama administration and the Clintons defended their actions at the time, insisting there was no evidence that any Russians or donors engaged in wrongdoing and there was no national security reason for any member of the committee to oppose the Uranium One deal.

But FBI, Energy Department and court documents reviewed by The Hill show the FBI in fact had gathered substantial evidence well before the committee’s decision that Vadim Mikerin — the main Russian overseeing Putin’s nuclear expansion inside the United States — was engaged in wrongdoing starting in 2009.

AG Jeff Sessions has the power to release the informant from the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) but has refused to do so. Fox News reports:

“Witnesses who want to talk to Congress should not be gagged and threatened with prosecution for talking. If that has happened, senior DOJ leadership needs to fix it and release the witness from the gag order,” Grassley said in a statement.

In a letter sent Wednesday to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Grassley said such an NDA would “appear to improperly prevent the individual from making critical, good faith disclosures to Congress of potential wrongdoing.”

He asked for a copy of the NDA by Nov. 1 and requested that, should one exist, “you release him from it and pledge not to engage in any form of retaliation against him for good faith communications with Congress.”

Though the Main Stream Media (MSM) are finally talking about it, what very few seem to remember is that the alternative media have been talking about this for years.

The central part of the of the Malheur Refuge Protest was the Hammond family, and their ranch outside of Burns, Oregon. Dwight and Steven Hammond were ordered to return to prison by the Federal government over a small range backfire. They had previously served out the sentence reluctantly imposed on them by Judge Hogan.

During the court preceding the Hammonds were forced to grant the BLM first right of refusal. If the Hammonds ever sold their ranch they would have to sell it to the BLM.

It was during this turbulent time that the political implications of Uranium One were shouted over the internet.

* From INTELLIHUB: Clinton Foundation took massive payoffs, promised Hammond Ranch and other publicly owned lands to Russians along with one-fifth of our uranium ore

…the Hammond’s ranch and other ranchlands surrounding the refuge sit atop a vast swath of precious metals, minerals, and uranium that’s heavily desired by not only the federal government but foreign entities as well.

Citing BLM documentation, they continue: Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One) is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the “New U” uranium claims.

* Newstarget also reports: EXCLUSIVE: Massive Cover-up – BLM leases Hammond ranch land to Russia through Clinton Foundation donors for uranium

Evidence has surfaced that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has been taking land with plans to lease it to Clinton Foundation donors.

Russia gradually gained control of Uranium One, a major mining company, in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State. Canadian records reveal that the company’s chairman used his own family foundation to make four donations to the Clinton Foundation during that time, resulting in a sum contribution of $2.35 million. Secretary Clinton approved the deal for Russia soon after her family’s slush fund received the donations. Now, Vladimir Putin controls 20 percent of all uranium production capacity in the U.S.

* Jon Rappoport reported: The Clintons: is the Oregon standoff really about uranium?

…there’s a case to be made that they, through Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, facilitated the sale of Uranium One to Putin and the Russians. And if so, and if this area of Oregon is projected to be part of that uranium mining deal, then we are looking at a stunning “coincidence”: the US federal government is coming down hard on a group of protestors who are occupying, for their own reasons, a very valuable piece of territory that goes far beyond the issue of private cattle grazing on government land.

Faye Andrews' complaint about legal ethics board 1 year 2 weeks ago #4340

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
Bank Victim Faye Andrews went to Parliament too, and she says:

www.lawyersorgraverobbers.com/web2/the-v...rvices-commissioner/

The Mokbel Case: and crim real estate rackets 1 year 1 week ago #4342

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
May 10 2019 - 4:03PM
Corruption cop told to avoid murder scene

Amber Wilson

National

facebookSHARE
twitterTWEET
email

Simon Overland wanted anti-corruption investigators not to attend the scene of a 2004 double murder.
Simon Overland wanted anti-corruption investigators not to attend the scene of a 2004 double murder.

Then Victorian assistant police comissioner Simon Overland wanted to prevent leaks about potential corruption links to the 2004 execution-style murder of informer Terence Hodson and his wife, a royal commission has been told.

Peter De Santo, who worked in anti-corruption for the force as a detective inspector for the Ethical Standards Division (ESD) in the early 2000s, gave evidence to the commission on Friday.

He said he had been speaking to gangland lawyer Nicola Gobbo, also known as 'Lawyer X', about people he was investigating while she was acting for underworld kingpin Tony Mokbel.

Mr De Santo said he wasn't aware that Ms Gobbo was supplying information to police until 2013, many years after their dealings.

Ms Gobbo also contacted him about allegations of "significant corruption" by police drug squad members, he added.

Mr De Santo recalled speaking with Ms Gobbo before and after the murders of police informant Mr Hodson and his wife Christine who were both shot in the back of the head on May 16, 2004, at their home in Kew.

The murders came after Mr Hodson had been arrested alongside his handler, police officer David Michele, over a 2003 burglary on a drug stash house, which was soon to be raided by the drug squad.

Mr De Santo said he spoke to Ms Gobbo again on the night Mr Hodson and his wife were murdered, when the barrister put him in touch with the couple's son Andrew, who said he believed detective Paul Dale was involved.

"Mum and dad murdered. At the flat. They've been shot in the back of their heads. I need you to come. I don't want to talk to anyone else," Mr De Santo read from his diary quoting the son Andrew.

Mr De Santo said he was told not to attend the scene, but later given permission by Mr Overland, but told "not to be seen".

"The homicide squad came in and took control of the matter. I stayed with Andrew for most of the night, the remainder of the night," Mr De Santo said.

"I later learnt that Overland didn't want corruption officers there because media could pick up that police corruption might be involved."

Mr Overland became chief commissioner in 2009.

The case was dropped in 2010 when gangland killer Carl Williams was murdered in jail.

A coroner in 2015 said there was not enough evidence to support the theory the couple were killed by hitman Rodney Collins, as the result of a contract arranged by Williams at the request of Dale.

The royal commission is investigating the force's dealings with informers, including Ms Gobbo, who was repeatedly registered to supply information to police.

The hearing is due to resume on Tuesday.
Time to create page: 1.734 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us