Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Sidney Mytton Watson SEC Whistleblower says:

Sidney Mytton Watson SEC Whistleblower says: 11 months 1 week ago #4395

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
This is my testimony and written as my affidavit to show how GADENS lawyers used manipulative strategies to deceive us throughout the events prior to our eviction from our property at 46 Saunders way, Karragullen 6111.

Throughout the extraordinary events prior to the eviction order being carried out in March 2013, my family , sons were prevented from purchasing the property by Gadens. Any attempts that we tried to contact Commonwealth Bank were intercepted by Gadens lawyers. The phone lines had been linked directly to the Gadens lawyers. No matter what attempts we made to negotiate with the CBA, we seemed to always end up with a Daniel Podrogovich who said that he was the bookkeeper to our BANK ACCOUNT. I had never heard of him. He gave an affidavit stating this to the MAGISTRATE, MR.Sandersen. As our matter progressed from the Supreme Court, to the High Court we saw Mr. Podrogovich for the first time, but we discovered that he was not an employee of CBA but was a lawyer for Gadens. He, Daniel Podrogovich, always answered the phone calls that we made to speak to the CBA, He announced that he was as an employee of the CBA. And this was also made in an affidavit to us in the Supreme Court. He answered every telephone attempt that we made and blocked every manner of ours to negotiate every manner in which we were trying to assist our sons to purchase the property. CBA had done ‘preliminary’ ‘investigation’ into our sons and had threats against them to make sure that they would not get the property. This was indicated to them via the telephone..

This was the same for another couple whom we were ‘blindly’ helping along with our own court nightmare. We gradually met hundreds of People losing their homes under very similar circumstances and in total silence to the public. We couldn’t get any interest from the media, or the public themselves. IT was only Facebook that gave us support to talk to hundreds of people around the country

We gradually met the Gadens players in the Final acts of the HIGH COURT. In which the entire cast were presnt. But memory tells me that Cassandra (Cassie) seemingly quite popular and friendly with Mr Sanderson In the Supreme court. Some flirtatious comments were made by Sanderson to Cassie which was unnerving for us waitng in the seats for our ‘turn’. Believe Cassie played a major role in the denial of access to the Mediation which we turned up to, ON TIME, but the GADENS’ lawyers had cancelled the mediation process which we had wanted to find out what was going was going on with our matter. We sought out a magistrate who gave us a signed document to say that she had witnessed our attendance but non attendance of the Gadens. She then said that Gadens had cancelled the appointment for the mediation, we said that we had never received any notice of such cancellation. Which was not a surprise for me when I discovered that we had not received over 9 affidavits which GADENS were legally bound to send to us immediately upon filing the affidavits.

Upon discovery of the missing Affidavits, we brought this matter before Judge Murphy at our next sitting . Judge Murphy challenged Gadens why didn’t you send these affidavits?

The response that Gadens gave floored us. “It is the way we do such things at Gadens.”

To which Judge Murphy responded, “WELL NOT IN MY COURT. “

WE thought that we had finally given our death blow, but Murphy never put any words to effect a punishment for the denial of our Free right to a fair trial. WE knew that we were being or had been set up and had no power to fight back.All of these documents are retrevable but are in locked storage at this present time. I am recording this from my memory which has had a very heavy bashing over the past five years due to Years of hospitalisation due to the shock which we have endured. I have more to be released in my book which is expected to be released in the next few months. I believe that if anyone can do anything to help get the truth out into the public eye, prayer and protection is very much needed. Transcripts were altered when we paid for them and we were shocked to find that nothing was as it was in the court. Very OPPOSITE.But when my huband was only weeks away from having a cerebral haemorrhage, the court continually harped on about his wallking out on Magistrate Sanderson uttering "this is a kangaroo court!" STILL Sitting on his good character record. I am damn proud of what he said. no need to correct anything. The TRUTH STILL STANDS!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.302 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us