Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Matt Norman supporter says:

Matt Norman supporter says: 6 months 1 week ago #4437

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
LAWYEROCRACY on Trial
"One System of Laws for Us, Same Set of Laws for the Lawyers." (site managed by This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Menu
Skip to content

Home
About
The People are Speaking
Victim Impact Register

The People are Speaking

… ☞☞☞ … Lawyerocracy On Trial: PM Gillard, AG Roxon, MHR Turnbull, 9 MPs, 16 Judges, 10 Govt Agency Heads &more Summoned for @21May12 Hearings wp.me/p2pLd7-i #auspol … ☞☞☞ …

I am encouraged and enheartened by the positive messages of encouragement and support I have received from victims and survivors of Australia’s genocidal family courts, our ruling lawyerocracy and debtocracy, over the past 24 hours.

Over 100 members of the public and media turned up at short notice to the start of the hearings on Monday 21 May 2012. Their responses, and the responses from several public meetings held so far (with more than 100 people at every meeting) and via my radio interviews to date have been overwhelming. There is every reason to expect many more than a 100 members of the public (and many more in the press gallery) when the hearings resume at 10 am on 6 July 2012.

More importantly, a better informed public is now gathering momentum to lobby State and Federal Government to “turn back the clock” to 2004, to reintroduce ethical and legal standards of conduct for the legal profession, to clean up the mess that a frightfully conniving pair of Victorian publicly-funded, lawyer-dominated government agencies created when they contrived to have the High Court of Australia affirm the absence of legal standards of care for (7,000) Australian barristers and to abolish legal standards of care for (77,000) Australian solicitors – making Australian the only country since 2000 to retain such “special lawyers” for barristers, and the only country ever, and only since 2004, to create the same “special laws” for solicitors.

I am endeavouring to respond personally to everyone who writes to me to offer good wishes and support.

And, while I cannot hope to reproduce every goodwill message here on this blog, I shall from time to time over the next fortnight be publishing some of the more encouraging and remarkable survival stories that people are kind enough to share with me.

Every one who endures, every one who survives the horrific genocidal practices of our unconstitional, killer family law courts, and every one who survives the aboriginating greed and abuse of our debtocracy laws, every one of you is a hero in my books, every one who survives being arrested for “tresspassing” in a “public space” [the modern reincarnation of the 1200s and 1800s enclosure laws ?], every one of you is a hero, a Gandhi and a Martin Luther King, a List full of Schindlers, no matter how bad the scars you carry from the maulings unjustly and unlawfully inflicted on you.

The following is just one message I have received over the past 24 hours. With my next blog post, I will post a copy of my thank you letter in reply to “Strawman”, along with a few of the other amazing messages of encouragement:

James Johnson, Independent Federal Candidate for Lalor

MESSAGE OF SUPPORT FROM “STRAWMAN”
STRAWMAN (6:14 PM (17 hours ago)
James Johnson – a Lawyer/Barrister is putting Lawyerrocracy on trial… .. All Melbournians – put it in your diary 21st May at 10am @ 55 King St Melbourne… Not To Be Missed

Hi James,

I am a friend of Matt Norman’s & we too are fighting to hang onto our home through the illegal practices of the banks. There are so many of us now in this situation.

We had our 5 hour appeal in December last year in Supreme Court Melbourne – when not one shred of our evidence was looked at, the banks did not provide one single document that was subpoenaed and we were ambushed and railroaded by corrupt lawyers & judges beyond anything most people can even imagine.

We are now in the process of the banks trying to evict us….. it is not fun at all.

Do you take on any new cases?

If so, I would love to talk to you as I have a few ideas on how to save our home and would love to set a precedent in this country as there has not been one single win for a defendant fighting “foreclosure” in Australia, yet other countries have stopped the process very successfully.

Our problem has always been trying to find an ethical lawyer to help us who would not sell us out – and up until now – I thought that they did not exist…..

We started a class action last year – only to have the lawyer run off with all the $$ & only ever represent one person (of the 100 in the action) and was obviously told by the powers-to-be to stop the action & disappear – which he did. Most of us are exhausted, almost bankrupt & scathing of the legal profession and judicial system. It would be so nice to have our faith restored in finding a lawyer who gives a damn & prepared to go the hard yards to expose the truth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.253 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us