Visit Banking in Austra...

Donate Please

Donate Please

We need your support. ...

Prev Next
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Helen Edwards Global Counterterror Council

Helen Edwards Global Counterterror Council 3 months 4 weeks ago #4463

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
In Australia the most disturbing thing is that there is ‘NO VOICE for the ‘PUBLIC’ on ‘CORRUPTION’.

I raised a National and International Security Problem in 2014 relating to fraudulent transactions since 2011 and all those responsible look the other way.

All avenues to be heard are currently blocked. For myself I had to take a huge risk for my reputation and step up to make my stand to be heard via social media on Linked In in 2017 and that has not been easy with them often stopping my posts, but I have forged on determined to be heard.

The most disappointing thing for me is to not be heard by my own Government or Media. After finally going public in 2017 I have found an extraordinary number of others also ‘VOICELESS’.

We still have no Bill on Human Rights and no Whistle-blower program in place and it is 2019.

Certainly not the example of a “first world” country.

Although we have many regulatory agencies, I personally have exhausted I feel every avenue to seek help or justice and hence why I seek international intervention to help myself and fellow Australians.

Since early 2015 I have reached out to former Prime Minister Tony Abbott and received an auto-reply, his then Treasurer Joe Hockey – passed me off to my local Member of Parliament Andrew Broad, he too passed me off to our Justice Minister Keenan – who also acknowledged then ignored, he has recently resigned.

After a change in government in 2015 I contacted another now former Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull who acknowledged and then passed me off to his then Treasurer Scott Morrison.

As I could not find anyone to step up, I started preparing my report to go to our Regina Queen Elizabeth II, as I could not find anyone that was functioning per their paid role and responsibility.

I raised with our Governor General Peter Cosgrove who in writing advised me to contact LIFELINE. I am still shocked until this day as to why he never escalated to relevant authorities. Not that I had any action from them since 2014.

We had another change in government in 2017 and now Scott Morrison is Prime Minister – he still ignores me.

The Opposition leader Bill Shorten also acknowledged me in 2016 and continues to ignore. Even our Senate Standing Committee on Economics will not meet with me.

We have a Rogue out of control Government that does not listen to its people. Regulators and Law Enforcement who do not act.

Our Media failed us long ago.

As not one of the abovementioned will still acknowledge the people who pay their wage and they are sworn to serve.

I believe we the public must seek to have them removed and have honest, trustworthy people who will stand for the betterment of our country, that is serious about our National and International Security and cares and loves its people as I do.

There is Always an Audit Trail | The Truth will Not be Hidden | The Ability to Lie is a Liability

Helen M Edwards – Australia 12th February 2019
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scrag

Helen Edwards Global Counterterror Council 3 months 4 weeks ago #4464

• Scrag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Rosen Lawyers class action in USA against Westpac and its Officials:
Patriots Act
US Government Sanctions
Terror Law
are all in the class action filed by up to 6 US lawfirms from Oregon all the way to New York.
Meanwhile applicants want military trials for those who support terrorists.

Helen Edwards on A Current Affair 3 months 4 weeks ago #4466

• Scrag
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Cyberscammers beware - the Australian rep for the Global Counterterrorism Council is on the hunt

9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/cyberc...a5-8d74-bcb648ebec70

Helen Edwards on A Current Affair 3 months 3 weeks ago #4468

• DesiredUserName
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
please be advised that former Chairman David Turner was advised personally of their failure since 2011 in my case Re money laundering, potential terrorist financing, fraud, counterfeit cheque's etc.

15th August 2015 - email from #CBA - part of:

Dear Ms Edwards

Financial Ombudsman Service (#FOS) Case No 406723 #CBA Case No CF-2957013C

Ms Edwards, the Bank #does #not have an obligation to monitor and verify each #transaction that is made on a #customer’s #account.

#FOS renamed to #AFCA #AUSTRAC covered up for them to date.

#CBA also published & signed the #WOLFSBERG #AML Checklist in July 2016 - answering “YES”

That their legal compliance program was approved by the board etc

A “FALSE” PUBLIC DECLARATION!

The clean-up of the bank also has a way to go, and the regulatory scrutiny won’t stop.

But #Comyn has the bank in the right shape to weather this storm.

Another big positive for #Coymn was that #CBA’s remediation bill ticked up only $30 million in the half year, to $2.2 billion.

You won’t hear #Comyn say this pain has now peaked, but surely the worst is now well behind the bank.

Still, there are plenty of other issues for #Comyn to sink his teeth into.

Link to article - lnkd.in/fWypd5m
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds

News

Major Topics

Helpful Resources

Socialize

About Us